CIS Security Benchmarks Membership
Security Benchmarks Membership gives you the most complete access to all CIS has to offer.
1. Access to the CIS Configuration Assessment Tool (CIS-CAT), which analyzes the configuration of target systems and returns a score between 1-100 for Security Benchmark conformity. CIS-CAT reports make it easy to identify which aspects of a target system are out of compliance. Learn more about CIS-CAT.
2. The right to distribute the Security Benchmarks, Benchmark Assessment Tools, CIS Controls and Consensus Security Metrics within your organization.
3. Access to the Security Benchmarks Members website, including:
- Development versions of Security Benchmarks not available to the general public (Word, Excel, XCCDF, OVAL, XML)
- CIS Controls
- Automated remediation kits for implementing and assessing Security Benchmark guidance
- Tutorials and webcasts
- Member-only discussion forums
4. Enhanced support from staff and developers. Learn more about CIS Member support.
5. Option to list your organization's name / logo on the Membership Roster.
6. The right to use the CIS Security Benchmarks logo on your organization's website and documents, establishing its status as a leader in formulating better IT security standards.
Additional Rights and Benefits for:
For more information about membership, contact us.