View a list of CIS Security Benchmarks Members
- CIS Security Benchmarks End User Members (entities using the CIS resources on internal systems, not for commercial use)
- CIS Security Benchmarks Government Agency Members
- CIS Security Benchmarks Academic Institution Members
- CIS Security Benchmarks Security Service Members (Consultants and Hosting, Cloud and Managed Services Providers)
- CIS Security Benchmarks Security Vendor Members
- Users and Organizations who depend on their IT systems being secure and reliable.
- Auditors who work to verify the security of clients' automated IT systems in a way that is consistent with their audits of other standards-based business processes.
- IT Consultants who help clients improve their system security configurations to levels that are widely accepted as prudent due care or best practice.
- Security Software Vendors who market commercially available tools that assess and report the conformance of system security configurations with the settings and actions defined in CIS benchmarks.
- ISPs, Web Hosting Companies, Business-to-Business e-Commerce Exchanges, and others who have a direct stake in minimizing their customers' risk of business disruptions and cyber crime.
- Insurance Companies that aim to minimize the underwriting risk associated with the information assets of the businesses they insure.
- Network security specialists, firewall administrators, and others whose job it is to ensure the confidentiality, privacy, integrity, and availability of information assets under their custodial care.
Review a list of security software vendors who has received CIS certification to integrate the CIS benchmark content into their security software assessment and/or remediation product(s).
Review a list of security consultants who are CIS Security Benchmarks Members allowing them to use the member resources in consulting engagements with their external customers to secure client data.